Recently, at a theological meeting in Rome, scholars had a heated debate on this subject. One by one, they offered their evidence.
THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS MEXICAN
- His first name was Jesus.
- He was bilingual.
- He was always being harassed by the authorities.
But then there were equally good arguments for other nationalities.
JESUS WAS BLACK
- He called everybody "brother".
- He liked Gospel.
- He couldn't get a fair trial.
JESUS WAS JEWISH
- He went into His Father's business.
- He lived at home until he was 33.
- He was sure his Mother was a virgin, and his Mother was sure he was God.
JESUS WAS ITALIAN
- He talked with his hands.
- He had wine with every meal.
- He used olive oil.
JESUS WAS A CALIFORNIAN
- He never cut his hair.
- He walked around barefoot.
- He started a new religion.
JESUS WAS IRISH
- He never got married.
- He was always telling stories.
- He loved green pastures.
THREE PROOFS THAT JESUS WAS A WOMAN
- She had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
- She kept trying to get the message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it!
- Even when She was dead, She had to get up because there was more work for her to do.